Nephi Swimming Pool & Splash Pad
The Nephi Swimming Pool has an open pool, diving board, new tube slide, climbing wall and tot splash pad. The outdoor pool is open during the summer months and has multiple classes available.
Open Swim: Monday - Friday 1:00-7:00pm
Open Swim: Saturday 1:00-5:00pm
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Health Safety of all Patrons and according to Utah Code R392-302-30. ALL toddlers age 3 and under are required to wear a swim diaper and cover. NO EXCEPTIONS. Even if your child is potty-trained they are STILL required to wear a swim diaper and swim cover. These items are available for purchase at the front desk. $1.00 for swim diaper and $4.00 for swim cover (reusable).
- Single admission will be $4.00 per person, and may be purchased individually at the pool.
- 10-punch cards can be purchased for $30! (Purchase one punch card and save $10 dollars over single admissions.) Available at the Recreation Office or at the Swimming Pool after May 24th.
- 1 child under three, will be admitted free when accompanied by an adult and when wearing a swim diaper and plastic cover. $1.00 admission for additional children under 3, accompanied by the same adult.
- Rentals schedule thru Swimming Pool Office
- One week notice required for rentals.
- Must fill out a rental application form. (PDF)
- Pool Hours include: Monday-Friday: 7-10pm & Saturday’s: 5-10pm
- Party groups can have up to 100 participants. There will be an additional $4 charge per person over 100.
- Pool Rental/ Fee Schedule:
- $100 for 1 hour Swimming Pool Rental
- $150 for 1 hour Splash Pad Rental
- $200 for 1 hour (Splash Pad and Swimming Pool)
2021 Swimming Lessons:
$30 for Levels 1-4/ 30 minute class for two weeks$45 for Levels 5-6 & Diving/ 45 minute class for two weeks
1st Session: June 7-18
2nd Session: June 21- July2
3rd Session: July 5-16
4th Session: July 19-30
5th Session: Aug 2-13
Level 1 (Starfish) Youth must be able to enter the water without a parent to participate in this class.
Level 2 (Tadpole) Youth must be able to put their head underwater for 3 seconds to be able to participate in this class.
Level 3 (Minnow) Youth must be able to put head underwater for 10 seconds and float on their back for 10 seconds (unaided) to participate in this class.
Level 4 (Trout) Youth must be able to swim (front crawl and back crawl) for a length of 15 feet to participate in the class.
Level 5 (Shark) Youth must be able to swim (front crawl, back crawl and breast stroke) for a length of 25 yards to participate in this class.
Level 6 (Lifeguard Prep) Youth must have passed through Level 5 to participate in this class.
Diving Class: Youth must be able to pass a basic swim test (across the deep end and back) to participate in this class.
Monday-Friday: 5:45-6:30am & 7:15-8:00am
$20 per month
Pool Phone: (435) 623-1622 (Seasonal Office while pool is open)
Year-round phone: (435) 623-1004 (Recreation Department Office)
Swimming Pool: 70 E 600 N in Nephi
Recreation Department Office: 21 E 100 N in Nephi