- Justice Court
- Traffic School
You must apply for online traffic school at www.streetrules.com within 14 days from the date of your ticket to determine if you are eligible for a traffic school option. DO NOT pay your ticket online. Traffic School is $65.00, in addition to the fine amount.
Eligibility is based on your driving history. You will not be able to be eligible for traffic school is you have any of the following conditions:
- You do not have a valid driver's license
- You possess a commercial driver's license
- Your ticket resulted from an accident
- Your ticket is marked "must appear"
- You received a major traffic ticket such as a DUI or Reckless Driving citation
- Your ticket is for exceeding the speed limit by 15 mph on any roadway
- Your ticket is for illegally passing a school bus
- You have taken any traffic school course as part of an agreement or have agreed with any court to reduce or dimiss a traffic citation within the last 18 months.
- You have received 3+ moving violations in the past 3 years (including this citation and any that have been dismissed or modifiied by any court).
To apply for traffic school:
- Go to www.streetrules.com
- Click the "Start New Course" button.
- Select UTAH as the ticketing state, JUAB as the county, and NEPHI JUSTICE (PRECINCT) COURT.
- Continue the application process
- Accurately and honestly fill out the application
- DO PAY COURT FINE UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR TRAFFIC SCHOOL AND CONTACTED THE COURT AT (435)623-1263.