Since a budget is essentially a financial plan, it is sometimes necessary to modify the budget to match actual expenses and revenues. The table below shows the modifications made to the budget for Fiscal Year 2022.
- Revenues for the swimming pool and recreation were increased to match actual income.
- Fund balance funds are increased to cover costs of some government programming and to ensure fund balance amount is in compliance with state law.
- Water, Electric, and Natural Gas Fund revenues were increased to reflect actual income.
- Fleet Fund Revenues were added.
- General Government services costs were higher due to inflation and the hiring of a full-time planner.
- Water Fund costs associated with the closing out of the water project were higher than budget estimates and covered by additional grant funds.
- Electric costs were higher due to new growth and additional power purchases.
- Natural Gas costs were higher due to new growth and additional natural gas purchases.
- Fleet Fund Expenses were added.